Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Day of Summer


 I just ate the best peach ever; I finally have some watermelon in the fridge; the bugs have started goin buckwild in the evenings; so many flowers are abloom. I know that soon it will become hot and treacherous but right now I am having fun.

I went swimmin at my dad's last weekend and found these pretty little flowers. Growing up I never had a pool, flowers, or a legit house. About a year after he got his house I found my man and moved out. I have planted some nice flowers here, and he found a lady to plant flowers in his yard. So now I have a house, and my own flowers....but I want a pool and these flowers too! They are so precious! I can't wait to go over there next weekend. Well except the part where after 5 years I am having to clean out my old room and bring my junk back here.

I think some of these are called zinnia elegans.

A friend said this looked like a cake.
Pollen dusters.
 












I was at the pool and I saw a little lonely purple flower. After I took pictures of the others I went over to this one and there were actually two and both blooms had fallen off. It was still attached when I had seen it  ealier, maybe some critter did it. Anyway, I stuck in a tree for my photoshoot.




The love of my life.















































No comments:

Post a Comment