Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brad's grandfather passed away Saturday morning. He was kind chivalrous man and thanks to him Brad has all those characteristics. That's the worst part about growing up; all the grownups that you love and that made you who you are also have to get older.

Brad left this morning to go to Florida for the memorial service tomorrow. I'm staying here with he kitties. I really need to clean up the squalor before he gets home but instead I am working on my Catbus and ........

EDIT: Weeks later this was never posted, I just found it saved in my 'drafts'. That night I continued to work on my Catbus and finished it so I will leave the original date of 9/20..even thought it is now 10/13. It's like I time traveled. I could just leave this bit out and since no one would be the wiser but nah, there is no shame in my game.

I also just finished my October project! I will get some pictures posted of my creatures soon. I really love stitching up felt critters!

For now I will leave you with his felt bird I made a couple of years ago. This was my very first attempt at sewing felt and I totally ripped off this little guy right here. This was the only time I've ever blatantly coped someone else, but it was just a quick attempt to see of I could do it. Since then I have been hooked. I love making something I can actually wear. I still suck at sewing and have no idea what I am doing but hopefully the last two guys I made look a little better than this feller although I still think he is super cute.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of him in his uniform. He looks handsome!

    ReplyDelete