Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weedlies

I am so happy I was able to get off work early today and enjoy the beautiful weather. I walked outside to check the mail and it felt amazing. I passed some bloomers along the way so I decided to have a photoshoot and then try to identify the weeds. First I got me some Blue Bell Banana Split ice cream. I could have been talking to angry customers but instead I was on the porch eating the most delicious ice cream in the all of the world, with the breeze, and the clouds and the bumble bees buzzing by.


 This bumble is on some type of Sedum
A moth with his booncha is trying to get in on some butterfly bush action.


A fuzzy little Buttonweed.
Spotted Ladysthumb, Heartweed, and/or Redshank
This dang tomato has been hanging there perfectly red for over a month on a totally dead plant. I don't know why it doesn't just shrivel up and fall off. I bet if I touched it, it would disintegrate into spores and blow away in the wind.
This is Redmater's friend, old man Greenmater

No comments:

Post a Comment